Quantcast

ROOM FOR RENT IN BACAYAN TALAMBAN. READY FOR OCCUPANCY ANYTIME

ROOM FOR RENT IN BACAYAN TALAMBAN. READY FOR OCCUPANCY ANYTIME

MMPV
I am renting a newly furnished small house with 2 rooms in bacayan, talamban near pristina north and villa del rio 1. I am looking for student(s) or call center agent(s) to occupy the other room. Ready for occupancy anytime.

Amenities include:

1. Separate small CR and BR.
2. Common kitchen with gas range. You can share with the cost.
3. Common refrigerator.
4. Wide area outside for drying clothes in steel bars.
5. You can share with my Internet and landline monthly fees if you want. We can ask for an extension so that you will have a phone extension in your room.

Rent per month is 1,700 including lights and water. Additional charge if with Internet connection and landline extension. I prefer those who can get along with a gay person.

Location is one ride to Ayala Business Park, IT Park, Banilad Trade Center(BTC), Country Mall, USC- Talamban or Main campus, Cebu City downtown area, Mandaue City (thru A.S. Fortuna St.), Consolacion & Liloan towns in the north of Cebu.

Terms:1 month advance, 1 month deposit
Occupancy: good for one or two persons
Contact: Mike 417-4279 or 09323310919

Re: ROOM FOR RENT IN BACAYAN TALAMBAN. READY FOR OCCUPANCY ANYTIME

argie
Dear Sir/Madam,

Is the room still available until April 20 this year ?

I will be studying in USC-Talamban in this coming school opening and is looking for a room around the area.
If I do have to make reservation, I could pay you an advance and rent for the March and again for the month of April.

If it's alright with you, please do upload photos of the room and the surroundings.I am fine with gays. In fact, I appreciate happy people like me.  I am lesbian by the way.

Regards,
Argie

Re: ROOM FOR RENT IN BACAYAN TALAMBAN. READY FOR OCCUPANCY ANYTIME

Analyn Misterio
Myself and my sister are looking for a room now.  We know this is an old ad but still wanted to see if the room may again be available.  Thank you.  Contact me at: anne5ms@yahoo.com